After months of confusion and stressful days. I have realised that it is so important to be mindful of all the beautiful little things that life has to offer. Overthinking is definitely my worst habit. Sometimes all I need to do is put all my thoughts to the side and just be in the here and now.
Today I wanted to share a little list of beautiful small things during this fall season which warm up my heart.
15 Things Which Warm Up My Heart During The Fall Time:
- Picking apples in my grandmothers garden.
- The first day of the year sitting near the fireplace.
- Cycling with a cold breeze.
- All the beautiful warm colors.
- Laying on the couch with a warm blanket all over my body.
- Movie nights with my sister when it is already dark outside.
- Picking pretty leafs to take photos.
- Early dawn.
- Warm and spicy foods, which keep my body warm.
- The sunlight shining through the colorful leaf.
- Buying a ripe persimmon on the farmers market and enjoying every bite.
- Going on a walk in the woods, smelling the smell of fall.
- The cozy vibes.
- Going inside a warm house after being outside in the cold.
- Carving pumpkins while watching spooky shows with my sister.
I would love to know you favorite things about fall in the comments. I can’t wait to read about your experiences and special moments.